a: 2559 Fairway Drive, York, PA 17402
Tyler School of Art at Temple University
May 2014 Graduate – Magna Cum Laude
Recipient of the J. Arthur Khuen-Kryk Award and the Richard Cramer Color Award in Painting
• January 2009 to present – Self-employed portrait artist.
• August 2012 – Asylum Production Company: Storyboard artist for Anthony C. Ferrante’s film “Hansel and Gretel”.
• July 2012 – Production team for York Little Theater’s “Adventures of a Comic Book Artist”.
• June 2012 – Costuming, set design and painting for York Little Theater’s summer productions.
• September 2011 to April 2012 – Storyboard drawings featured in student Kyle Hess’ senior film thesis “Super”. Additionally credited as lead art producer for the film.
Highly talented with multiple creative hand skills including oil paint and pencil mediums focusing on the human face, photography, storyboards, basic video editing, music soundtrack compilation, writing, creative hair and makeup skills, and Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom knowledge.
ART HIGHLIGHTS AND SHOWS
• February 2014 – Tyler School of Art Senior thesis show, “All Monsters are Human”. Find the three-part film on vimeo.com.
• December 2013 – Painting featured in “Pop Up” show at Philadelphia’s First Friday.
• February 2013 – First place in York Art’s “Emerging Visions” show. Painting currently hanging in the Penn State -York library.
• September 2012 – Featured in online gallery – dirtyface.co.uk – accompanied by interview and photos.
• June 2011 – Solo show “Continual Flow” – York, PA.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
As a highly motivated and ambitious artist, I have the constant need to put my creative hand and brain-storming skills to work in unique situations. Performing well as an individual or as part of a team, my desire is to combine my passionate love of nature and the human form with my artistic talent to help achieve collaborative, unique visuals by using a variety of media, ranging from photography to video work. Having experimented with many different artistic forms from traditional portrait painting to prop creation and directing,
I am constantly looking for new creative challenges. Having studied abroad in Rome in the spring of 2013, I visited a variety of destinations in and out of Italy. This ignited a passion for travel within me that I plan to continually fuel. Over all, I’m always ready for a new artistic adventure, and will undoubtedly be found applying my unique talents wherever my artistic career takes me.
You can also download a pdf version of my resume.
Visit my LinkedIn profile.